Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Final decision.

So I've decided to go weith my idea for a flash choir, as it is the one that most appeals to my intersts.

I particualarly enjoy the bit about bringing music to everyone. i think this will be particularly great as it will help bring people closer, in sharing a common enjoyment. something i've noticed is when something funny or new and excting happens around people, people start talking to strangers in a friendly and open manner. I feel that the simple beauty of classical choral works will do that wonderfully, especially as the music and performers themselves will just spring up. I also really enjoy that I could actually do this project, and that the greatest difficulty would be finding 40 or so singers willing to donate their services.

Just as a note, the choir would need to be pretty well fleashed out, ie baritiones, tenors, altos and sopranos.

No comments:

Post a Comment