Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Problems faced by the Idea

There are a number of problems with this idea. I will try to identify and solve the ones I can think of.
(note: P= Problem S=Solution)
P: actually finding the forty odd people to donate there time to the choir.
S: using my contacts in industry I would go around to various artists and or opera organisations and present my idea, hopefully enrolling them in the positives of the idea, and getting them involved.

P: Choice of songs
S: myself and a few guiding individuals would choose the songs that we think are the most easily accessible to the general public.

P: locations/ target audience age
S: the target audience age would be around 18 to 30, and thus we/I would do research into where good places to go to get exposure is. also Filming said performances and putting them up on YouTube could generate good publicity also.

I can't really think of any other problems, as the cost of this venture is nigh non existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment